Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How to find a new template for my blog

0 comments
Save to del.icio.us 0 hits!

I do not hate this template but I do sincerely wanna move on to some other home (template).

What is the best blogger template ever made or available for free use? I am looking for a readily widgetised blogger template. Without much hassle of having to tweak stuff around to make it work.

I am so confused with so many options available that I, being a person who actually wanted to advise people on the best templates around, am stuck with this idea.

I look around and find many templates likable just like this current one. But something is missing. I think its missing  life and originality. Can someone advise me on this. Please.

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to my feed

Post a Comment

About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Latest posts

Hot Links

Join into my community